Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mr Wonderful

  I have recently discovered a Spanish online shop... Mr Wonderful
  I must confess I fell in love with it/them instantly. And it's not only their products that I like, but mainly their philosophy, full of optimism and good vibes  (something which is not easy to find these days). They inspire me to be more creative and help me to bring a smile to my face almost every day.
  One of the owners (Angi) writes a quite inspiring blog which she updates daily (even though she had a baby girl about a month ago!): muymolon.com, which is full of WONDERFUL ideas and suggestions (one day I may even translate some of them...)
    They're the perfect example on how to do good in times of crisis  (imagine their courage: they both quit their jobs to follow their dream!!) and I wish them and their newborn all my best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment